10 Writer websites that kick the butt and get clients
Did you ask yourself how to create a pending Writer website that customers impress and set them?
You know that you need one. Without site it is as if they are invisible. You just do not appear legit, especially if you go to online markets.
I have previously talked about writing websites and reviews weekly in freelance writers the reviews, but today I thought I would simply show them a few good examples of successful Writer websites. These websites have a few things together:
- You have a clean, clear design.
- You can quickly do a good understanding of the type of writing the author.
- The clips are shown in a way that is easy to read.
- It's easy to find out how to contact it.
Some of them were also made very affordable.
Looking for a look at yourself. There is a lot of variety in this site, and you have some special strengths each. They are not in any specific order:
- Mary Yerkes - An example of what you can achieve with the basic WordPress blog site when you can connect to the national association of independent writers and editors (Naiwe). Clean, easy, and gets the work with some clips and a really inviting photo that makes you happy, professional and accessible. If you do not want to learn much about WordPress and which hosts would be best for you, this NaiWe site offer is a turnkey solution. In addition, you will receive a whole author support organization that is thrown into the deal.
- Yolander Prinzel - I like the website's all-in-one website approach (which you find that I have adapted my own site). Note how part of the customer mentions, LIVE links to clips, and how you play your expertise as a financial writer "about me" box. Dear also the testimony directly at the top. Only what is missing here is a nice shot of her for the home page.
- Oscar Halpert - this is one of my favorite writing photos - check out how friendly, responsive and yet business shop like Oscar here is here. Also take its great, precise landing page copy. Shows that he knows how he is summarized, one of the great skills that pro authors have amateurs. Most writers have too much blatter, rather than showing that they can pack a powerful blow in a few words.
- Kristi Hines - The popular Kikolani Blogger's own writers page is a top ranking for the search term "Freelancer writer". Hines put everything on one side, and it works clearly for you. If you have more than one ability, check how Kristi is gently presenting yourself as a writer, blogger and photographer.
- Sally Bacchetta - a pretty busy site, but packed with clips, and a top ranker for "freelance writers". A fundamental headshot is enough to make you look friendly and relatively.
- Emily Suess - The piesel of the sweet blogger risks a risk with the rotating header, as some people can not see Flash elements, but it makes it with a great photo that really shows their personality. A first class site for "freelance writers". For Copywriter, it shows how you can solve the prospects by crushing the copy on your own site, with your great headline, "say it with me."
- Pat Howard - Grab his young attitude in the photos, which also plays in one of his specialties: TV writing. Beautiful testimonial page. A good example of how you show your personality on your website without being exuberant or unprofessional. A simple, effective spot. Note: The site of Pat is no longer life.
- David Lamartina - This writer recently arrived the cave and received his website of Sean Platts New Wordpress Design / Hosting / Support Company, Outtesetup. I had heard of this company, but did not have the chance to subscribe to her work, and now since I have it, I can only say that I can say. Really nice for $ 17 a month, eh? If you have considered, hundreds for a designer to create your website, you may want to think about it. I think many designers are in love with eye-catching things and do not know much about the conversion, where the team of autontingSetup understands what your site has to have, and leaves the distractions. This is a visually pleasant, clean, simple page that has done the job with a budget.
- ed gandia - the wealthy freelancer co-co-author has recently informed me that he has not updated his writer site for years. You can see why he does not have to, as it has everything you need.egal fantastic here: His product for free subscribers focused on his perspectives, the Lead Generation Report of the Software Market. Can you say "way to build a Prospect list?" Even its landing page headline immediately shows that he receives his software company audience: "Results-powered copy and strategy that resonates today's overpower (and the hard) technology buyer."
- Carol Tice - Ok, obviously I am biased here. But I've worked hard to recreate my location, and I get many beautiful gigs. I am particularly satisfied with my resume page, with now a tab named where I have been.
lately of any writer websites seen? Let us have a link and tell us why you like the site.
Tags: best, custom, typeship
Best Custom Essay
Best content that write websites
Best cheaper essay
Best custom papers